Did you know? The air in your home can be much more polluted than the outdoor air! From chemicals to airborne pollutants, viruses, mildew, mold spores and other microbes, there could be a large number of potentially irritating and harmful substances circulating through your home’s heating and cooling system.
Humidifiers, heat recovery ventilators, air purification systems, media air cleaners, and HEPA filtration systems are all indoor air quality products that can be integrated into your HVAC system to provide cleaner, more comfortable air throughout your home. The indoor air quality of your house has a direct effect on the comfort and health of your family. Whether you are dealing with dry or stale air, allergens or dust, Climate Experts can help you improve the air you breathe on a daily basis.
We offer our clients some of the best humidifiers, air cleaners, heat recover ventilators, and purification systems on the market. Climate Experts can install, repair or maintain any of our indoor air quality products efficiently and affordably so you can enjoy cleaner, easier to breathe air in your home all year around. Additionally, all of our products are backed by a warranty so you can feel confident in your investment in your home’s air quality.
To learn more about the indoor air quality products we install and service at Climate Experts, give us a call at 1-855-241-7171 today, or request an estimate online.
- Aprilaire Humidifiers – 400, 500, 700, 800H
- GeneralAire Humidifiers
- HCSteam – Humidifiers
- HCWB17/HCWB12 – Humidifiers
- HCWP18 – Humidifiers
- Healthy Climate 10 Media Air Cleaner
- Healthy Climate 16 Media Air Cleaner
- Healthy Climate Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV)
- Healthy Climate HEPA) Filtration System
- Healthy Climate Humidifiers – HCWP3, HCWB3
- Honeywell Whole House Humidifiers
- HRV Lifebreath Ventilation System
- Lennox Healthy Climate HRV
- Lennox Hepa Filtration System
- PureAir – Air Purification System
- Stelrad Radiators – Compact, Column, Vertical
- VanEE Air Exchanger & Ventilation HRV